Wrench.AI allows you to add data science and AI-driven marketing insights, automate hours worth of individual user research, assign personas and segmentation plans, tag users with prescribed campaigns, assign AI-generated lead scores, and empower your marketing, sales, and support teams with custom user insights that enable you to build better relationships and scale them—all without compromising users’ trust.
If you’re not already an Iterable client, click here to request a demo and see how Iterable's integration with Wrench.AI can work for you. You can also contact your customer success manager or email us questions at: email@example.com.
An integration requires both an Iterable and Wrench.AI account.
Wrench.AI Integration Overview
The current Wrench.AI-Iterable integration has two parts. The first is a one-way system webhook that forwards real-time data captured by Iterable to Wrench.AI. All system events listed in this doc are sent to Wrench.AI’s HTTP API with an event name that corresponds to the webhook (for example,
Once data has been analyzed, processed, and created by Wrench.AI, data is pushed back to Iterable, creating new user-specific data fields like category sophistication, persona types, lead score, etc.
Setting up Wrench.AI Integration
1. Inside your Iterable account, under Integrations, click the green button to create a new API key. Select Standard type from the dropdown menu, and click CREATE.
2. Your new API key will appear at the top of the list. Click the EDIT button that appears when you hover over the right-hand side of the row, rename the key as Wrench.AI, and click SAVE on the right-hand side of the row. Copy the API key.
3. Connect with a Wrench.AI account rep at firstname.lastname@example.org and supply the API key.
4. Your Wrench.AI account rep will confirm and supply you with a copy of a webhook endpoint URL.
5. Inside your Iterable account, navigate to Integrations > Webhooks. Click CREATE WEBHOOK and paste the URL endpoint supplied by Wrench.AI in the text field, ensuring NoAuth is selected. Click CREATE WEBHOOK.
6. Once created, the app will take you back to the webhooks screen. Scroll all the way to the right and hover over the row to reveal the EDIT button on the far right-hand side. Click EDIT and check all boxes to select all available events. Then click SAVE on the right-hand side of the row.
7. That’s it! Within 24 hours, you can confirm data has arrived in your Iterable account by looking for AI-enabled insights in User Lookup or in newly-created lists.
If you have any questions or need help setting up Wrench with Iterable, contact your customer success manager or email@example.com.